We’ve teamed up with food writer Katie Caldesi to celebrate the wonderful flavours of global cuisine – and the role fresh herbs play. You can read all about this in Katie’s exclusive blog.
To celebrate our partnership we have five copies of Katie’s fantastic new cook book ‘Around The World in Salads’ to give away to our herbilicious fans – packed with 120 ways to love your leaves.
To enter simply visit Love Fresh Herbs on Twitter (@LoveFreshHerbs) and retweet at least one of our competition tweets between Friday 19th and Thursday 25th August. Make sure you’re following us too!
One winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
The Promoter is Vitacress:
By entering into this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules:
- The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, as well as family and household members of the same or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
- There is no limit to the number of competition tweets you can retweet
- Promotional Period
- The promotion will commence on 19th August 2016 and will end at 23:59 on 25th August 2016 (any entries after this date and time will not be accepted).
- How to enter
- To enter:
- Visit https://twitter.com/lovefreshherbs
- Retweet one of the Around the World in Salads competition tweets and follow the Love Fresh Herbs Twitter (@LoveFreshHerbs)
- Winner Selection
- All winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results from all retweets on 26th August.
- Winner Notification
- The winner will be notified via Twitter on Friday 26th August
- Winners must provide their name and address via private message by 23:59 on Tuesday 30th August 2016
- The winners may be required to participate in related publicity and consent to use of their name for such purpose and must:
- Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the winning notification;
- Provide verification details (proof of age etc.) if requested
- Confirm they wish to accept the prize and provide address details.
Failure to do this will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
- There are five prizes of:
A copy of Around the World in Salads 120 Ways to Love Your Leaves by Katie & Giancarlo Caldesi, published by Kyle Books, priced at £16.99.
Delivery of prizes
- There will be no cash alternative and no additional or alternative prizes are available, although the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value in the event of circumstance beyond its control
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the platform (Twitter). The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days
- There are no cash alternatives
- Where a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize
- The winners are responsible for any tax arising on a prize
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control. The promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries
- To the fullest extent possible in law, neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to this promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
Around the World in Salads 120 Ways to Love Your Leaves by Katie & Giancarlo Caldesi, published by Kyle Books, priced at £16.99. Photography by Helen Cathcart.