Chicken, Asparagus & Herb Pasta
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 10m
- Cooking time: 10m
- 300g pasta shapes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 230g bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3
- 150g low fat cream cheese
- 25g fresh chives, snipped
- 25g fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes until tender, drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken and asparagus for 5 minutes, add the cream cheese and herbs with 75ml water and cook for 1 minute. Stir into the pasta, season to taste and serve.