Rosemary & Garlic Infused Warm Camembert
- Serves: 4
- Preparation time: 5m
- Cooking time: 3-4m
- 250g whole camembert cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- To serve – Selection of vegetable crudités, melba toast and bread sticks
- Unwrap the camembert and place back in the wooden base. Make slits in the cheese with a sharp knife and insert garlic slices and small sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Microwave on medium for 1 minute at a time (for 3-4 minutes) or until the cheese has just melted.
- Garnish with red chilli and serve with the crudités, melba toast and breadsticks for dipping into the melted cheese.