Indian Scramble Naans
- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 10m
- Cooking time: 5-6m
- 2 naan breads
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp medium Madras curry powder
- 5 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 pot coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- 100g cucumber, coarsely grated
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Heat the naan breads in the oven according to pack instructions
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the tomato, spring onions, cumin and curry powder for 1-2 minutes, remove and set aside. Mix the eggs with the coriander, reserving 1 tbsp for garnish and season, add to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until scrambled to your liking, stir the tomato mixture back into the eggs.
- Mix the cucumber into the yogurt and season.
- Spoon the Indian scramble on top of the naans and sprinkle with reserved coriander, serve with the cucumber yogurt.